Valid from 1-October - 2021
You are welcome to learn more about terms and conditions from DharaTech Pvt Ltd. We adhere to full and transparent disclosure; therefore, all our terms and conditions are listed below.
- The use of our website and services implies agreement to the terms and conditions provided here.
- DharaTech does not provide any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of any information listed on the website.
- Verifying all listing details, taking appropriate safety measures, and carrying out due diligence are all your responsibilities before dealing with another user through the website. Using this website, you assume full responsibility for any loss resulting from your use and the risk thereof.
- Users may be blocklisted from the site if DharaTech finds errors in the information provided by a start-up or investor. DharaTech will not be held liable in this case.
- In the event that you have a dispute with another user of our website, DharaTech is released from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual or consequential) whatsoever, arising out of or related to such disputes.
- DharaTech cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages whatsoever resulting from the use of this website, whether resulting from contractual, statutory, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or other action.
- DharaTech or other interested parties may own or have other rights in any program, publication, design, product, process, software, technology, information, know-how, or idea described in this website, including other intellectual property rights. It is strictly prohibited to transfer, sell, distribute, reproduce, copy, or modify any material contained on this website (in whole or in part).
- In order to use this website, you must not upload or post any material which infringes upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual properties of others.
- Any advertisement or user may be edited, deleted, or suspended by DharaTech if it is deemed necessary to improve the quality of the website.
- DharaTech is not liable for the deletion of any content contained on the site or transmitted through the service. It is forbidden to change the material details of a profile in such a way as to portray it as a different business after it has been activated.
- DharaTech shall not be liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of and in conjunction with any material posted on or transmitted through the DharaTech website or any items advertised on the site. If you believe any material posted to or uploaded to this website violates your intellectual property rights, please let us know over email so we can take the appropriate action.
- We are not regulated by any regulating body, and you are prohibited from offering any public securities, shares, bonds, or similar types of securities on this site.
- In order to ensure the best outcome for our customers, DharaTech reserves the right to decide the index order.
- You unconditionally agree and irrevocably confirm that you read and agree to comply with the terms and conditions in exchange for services.
Payments, Refunds, or Cancellation of Project
- If 14 days have passed since the deposit was paid, all funds shared and deposited will not be refunded.
- It is recommended that all fees are paid in due course whilst the design work is still being approved before the site’s build takes place. Orders cannot be cancelled; thus, all payments must be made.
- Payments charged on a prepaid basis are non-refundable.
- DharaTech reserves the right to terminate services without any refunds if any client violates its terms and conditions.
- Upon termination or cancellation of a website, we guarantee the website can be re-installed in 12 months with a specified cost of 30%. A backup of the site running should be available at the client’s end in this circumstance.
- We will accept all cancellation requests in writing. A cancellation form should be signed for some services, including eCommerce website, SEO, and PPC. The cancellation form can be obtained. Thirty days notice will be requested.
- DharaTech does not authorize anyone else to collect payments for services rendered by it under any other name (i.e. under any other individual or organization name). As a result, DharaTech shall never be liable for any damages caused by such persons or organizations in the course of conducting your transaction.